As Norman and his group prepare their plan to eradicate all of the demons, Emma searches for her own path. Can she find a way to create a new promise that achieves peace without resorting to violence?
- 125. Alliance of Liars (嘘吐きの同盟, Usotsuki no Dōmei?)
- 126. A Three-Person Talk (鼎談, Teidan?)
- 127. Confrontation (対立, Tairitsu?)
- 128. I've Decided (決めた, Kimeta?)
- 129. My Burden (背負うべきもの, Seoubeki Mono?)
- 130. Something to Report (報告, Hōkoku?)
- 131. The Entrance (入口, Iriguchi?)
- 132. Punitive Expedition (誅伐, Chūbatsu?)
- 133. Let's Play (あそぼ, Asobo?)
A very fortunate thing happened-lots of Little Bunny merchandise came out, and I have a lot of Bunny samples in my room.
So...I decided to put different earrings on them so that I can differentiate between them.
To put it mildly, it's awesome.
Not only can I tell them apart, their individuality is coming out.
As soon as there are more Emma items, I'm going to line them up nicely. New merchandise is always something to look forward to.
Please look forward to volume 16!
Writer Shirai's personal highlights for The Promised Neverland fanatics, part 11!
1. Don-doko!! (the original joke came from The Promised Neverland anime episode 9-it was an ad-lib by Mr. Ueki, the actor who plays Don)
2. The stuffed animal that laughed along (clue: HA)
3. The eel streamer returns! And Bunny furiously hangs on!
4. The owl that nods knowingly at the boss's words (or maybe it's just eating and not nodding)
Those who found #2 and #4 are hard-core!
Please enjoy this volume!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.