The King of Paradise (楽園の王, Rakuen no Ō?) is the thirteenth volume of The Promised Neverland series. Volume 13 came with a copy of a special edition which features Posuka Demizu's colored manga art, notes on various episodes of the anime adaptations, interviews of Emma, Norman and Ray's voice actresses as well as interviews with the two authors themselves.
Cover and Volume Illustration
Emma, Ray and their large new family find themselves up against a new enemy, fellow humans. Armed intruders have ambushed the shelter and driven the children back out into the dangerous wilderness. Yugo and Lucas have stepped up to fight, but will it be enough?
- 107. Makes Me Sick (反吐が出る, Hedo ga Deru?)
- 108. You're Not Going Anywhere (行かせねぇ, Ikasenee?)
- 109. Keep Going (進め, Susume?)
- 110. What I Can Do (すべきこと, Subeki Koto?)
- 111. Unwanted Guest (望まざる客, Nozomazaru Kyaku?)
- 112. Mourning (追悼, Tsuitō?)
- 113. The King of Paradise (楽園の王, Rakuen no Ō?)
- 114. One At a Time (一つずつ, Hitotsuzutsu?)
- 115. Jin and Hayato (ジンとハヤト, Jin to Hayato?)
Awards and Nominations