This article is about the Anime version of the Timeline. For alternate pages referred to by this name, please click any of the icons above. The timeline unravels all the events that happened during The Promised Neverland story.
- 1 Year 2014
- 2 Year 2015
- 3 Year 2019
- 4 Year 2020
- 5 Year 2034
- 6 Year 2035
- 7 Year 2036
- 8 Year 2037
- 9 Year 2038
- 10 Year 2039
- 11 Year 2040
- 12 Year 2041
- 13 Year 2042
- 14 Year 2043
- 15 Year 2044
- 16 Year 2045
- 17 Year 2046
- 18 Year 2047
- January 7
- Leslie is born.
- September 9
- Isabella is born.
- The oldest books inside the library of the Grace Field House are published.
- Isabella and Leslie are sent to an orphanage.
- Krone is born.
- Krone is sent to an orphanage.
- March 21
- Norman is born.
- August 22
- Emma is born.
- January 15
- Ray turns one and remembers what happened before arriving at the orphanage.
- Anna is born.
- August 28th
- Lannion is born
- August 30th
- Thoma is born
- January 1
- The first events of the story take place.
- January 15
- Ray starts planning a way to escape with Emma and Norman.
- Conny and Dominic are sent to the Grace Field House.
- Jemima, Alicia, Yvette, Chris, Rossi and Mark are born.
- Phil, Marnya, Sherry, and Naila are born.
- Jemima, Alicia, Yvette, Chris, Rossi and Mark are sent to the Grace Field House.
- Carol is born.
- October 12
- October 13
- October 14
- October 15
- October 17
- October 18-27
- Krone begins her own research to find the children who know the secret.
- The three elders train the other kids to escape through a game of team pick-up.
- Krone takes part in a catch-up game with the children but ends up losing, being surprised by their performance.
- October 29
- October 31
- Ray tells Emma that he serves as a spy for Isabella.
- The three discover about a writer named William Minerva, through Phil, who told the trio about the books William Minerva wrote.
- Emma and Ray discover hidden messages in William Minerva's books: Minerva's Morse Code, that warned about the reality of the orphanage, being a Plantation Farm.
- Don and Gilda find Isabella's Secret Room after Don steals her key.
- After Don's suspicions, the trio tells the truth to him and Gilda. Krone silently observes the whole situation.
- After knowing the truth, Don and Gilda agree to help the trio again.
- Isabella is notified that the next shipment will only take place in January 2046, when Ray makes 12 years, being sent.
- November 1
- Emma proposes to tell the truth about the orphanage to the other children. Norman agrees.
- Norman asks for herbicide and powdered soap for Don and Gilda, with the aim of making a poison to kill Isabella.
- Krone offers to cooperate with the five, counting on her goal to usurp Isabella and become the Mama of Grace Field House. They accept.
- Emma and Norman meet with Sister Krone for information. Meanwhile, outside the room, Nat, Anna, Lani and Thoma are listening.
- November 2
- Ray's request arrives - an instant camera.
- Krone discovers a weakness of Isabella through Ray.
- Krone receives a supposed letter that says that she would be the mother of Plant 4, she should only go to the gate to go there with Grandmother.
- Krone leaves a pen for the children.
- Krone is killed by a "demon".
- Ray terminates the device to render the transmitters unusable.
- Isabella dispenses Ray's services and decides to prevent the escape at once, breaking Emma's leg to prevent her from running away and decrees that Norman will be sent the next day.
- To save Norman from his inevitable death, Emma and Ray plan that he escape alone the next day.
- Ray tells Emma and Norman how he discovered the truth of the house.
- Isabella announces that Norman will be adopted for everyone.
- Norman finds the pen left by Krone.
- November 3
- After performing his daily tasks, Norman performs the investigation. He discovers a cliff behind the wall and the only way to escape is through a bridge.
- Norman returns to the house and tells what he discovered to Emma and Ray, returning the device and saying goodbye to them.
- Emma tries to disable Norman's transmitter, but he does not allow it.
- Isabella and Norman go to the Gate, where Norman meets Peter Ratri.
- Norman gets shipped to plantation Lambda-7214
- November 4
- Ray plans to set fire to the Grace Field House.
- Emma tells Phil the truth about the house, though he already had suspicions.
- Emma, Don and Gilda decide to flee only with children over the age of 4, planning to return in 2 years to look for those who stayed and the children of the other plants.
- Don and Gilda continued to train the children and collected all the things they needed, such as food, tools, medicines, etc. While Isabella's attention was focused on Emma.
- January 14
- January 15
- Ray turns 12 years old.
- At 00:00 sharp, Ray lights the Dining Room on fire.
- Ray and Emma cut their left ears off to fool Isabella.
- Emma, Ray, Don and Gilda and the children prepare to escape.
- Isabella alerts the Headquarters that there is an escape and the demons start moving to catch the children.
- The children are able to cross the chasm of the farm with ropes and escape successfully.
- January 15-21
- The children escape into the Demon Forest and get later attacked by the Demons.
- Ray tries to save the other children by leading the Demons to another direction.
- Emma and the others are saved by Mujika while Ray gets saved by Sonju.
- Mujika and Sonju appear to be friendly demons who refuse to eat humans because their belief refuses them to do so.
- Sonju tells Emma and Ray what is happening in the world, the history of humans and demons, and the promise sealed between them 1,000 years ago.
- The two demons teach the kids all kinds of survival tactics and how to hunt.
- The kids are later escorted to an underground passage and given directions on how to arrive at point B06-32.
- January 22-23
- Febuary 26