The timeline unravels all the events that happened during The Promised Neverland story.
+1,000 years ago
- Humans and Demons live together in the same world and are constantly at war.
- A human makes a proposal for the two sides to stop hunting on each other. Thus, the two sides created this agreement and the world was then divided into two.
- The demons were given humans, who they kept alive inside numerous Premium and Factory Farms for future human trafficking and meat farming.
- A lot of historical books about the World, Demons, their biology and more are written.
800 years ago
- Bayon has a meeting with his friend Leuvis, in which he tells him that he serves as an investor for 24 farms, manager for 12 farms and that he holds responsibility for 6 farms.
200 years ago
- Sick and tired of the human flesh that he gets from the farms, Bayon starts playing a secret game in his own garden, in which he kills humans and then eats them. In his opinion, the meat tastes better this way.
- The oldest books inside the library of the Grace Field House are published.
- Isabella and Leslie are sent to an orphanage.
- Krone is sent to an orphanage.
- May 20
- William Minerva, real name, James Ratri, leaves a recorded message at Goldy Pond.
- Peter Ratri meets Lord Bayon and tells him that he knows about Bayon's secret game in his garden. Peter also tells him about Goldy Pond.
- Sonya is sent to an orphanage.
- 6 months after their escape, Yugo's group arrives at Goldy Pond, where they are attacked by a group of demons who call themselves the poachers.
- They manage to survive and revolt against the poachers for a while, but eventually, they get annihilated one by one by Archduke Leuvis.
- Lucas seemingly sacrifices himself to save Yugo's life, who is able to escape the hunting ground.
- Lewis rips Lucas's right arm off, but he gets saved by a mysterious girl.
- The mysterious girl takes Lucas to a hidden tunnel, where he discovers a locked door.
- March 21
- Norman is born.
- August 22
- Emma is born.
- January 15
- Ray turns one year old and remembers what happened before arriving at the orphanage.
- The mysterious girl who saved Lucas's life dies out of sickness.
- Lucas saves Oliver from the poachers.
- Lucas, Oliver, and friends start building weapons strong enough to kill the poachers, using guns and materials that the poachers gave to them.
- Thoma and Lannion are born.
- January 1
- The first events of the story take place.
- January 15
- Ray starts planning a way to escape with Emma and Norman.
- Phil, Maya, Shelly, and Naila are born.
- Jemima, Alicia, Ivet, and Mark are sent to the Grace Field House.
- October 12
- October 13
- October 14
- October 15
- October 17
- October 18-27
- Krone begins her own research to find the children who know the secret.
- The three elders train the other kids to escape through a game of team pick-up.
- Krone takes part in a catch-up game with the children but ends up losing, being surprised by their performance.
- October 29
- October 31
- Ray tells Emma that he serves as a spy for Isabella.
- The three discover about a writer named William Minerva, through Phil, who told the trio about the books William Minerva wrote.
- Emma and Ray discover hidden messages in William Minerva's books: Minerva's Morse Code, that warned about the reality of the orphanage, being a Plantation Farm.
- Don and Gilda find Isabella's Secret Room after Don steals her key.
- After Don's suspicions, the trio tells the truth to him and Gilda. Krone silently observes the whole situation.
- After knowing the truth, Don and Gilda agree to help the trio again.
- Isabella is notified that the next shipment will only take place in January 2046, when Ray makes 12 years, being sent.
- November 1
- Emma proposes to tell the truth about the orphanage to the other children. Norman agrees.
- Norman asks for herbicide and powdered soap for Don and Gilda, with the aim of making a poison to kill Isabella.
- Krone offers to cooperate with the five, counting on her goal to usurp Isabella and become the Mama of Grace Field House. They accept.
- Emma and Norman meet with Sister Krone for information. Meanwhile, outside the room, Nat, Anna, Lani and Thoma are listening.
- November 2
- Ray's request arrives - an instant camera.
- Krone discovers a weakness of Isabella through Ray.
- Krone receives a supposed letter that says that she would be the mother of Plant 4, she should only go to the gate to go there with Grandmother.
- Krone leaves a pen for the children.
- Krone is killed by a "demon".
- Ray terminates the device to render the transmitters unusable.
- Isabella dispenses Ray's services and decides to prevent the escape at once, breaking Emma's leg to prevent her from running away and decrees that Norman will be sent the next day.
- To save Norman from his inevitable death, Emma and Ray plan that he escape alone the next day.
- Ray tells Emma and Norman how he discovered the truth of the house.
- Isabella announces that Norman will be adopted for everyone.
- Norman finds the pen left by Krone.
- November 3
- After performing his daily tasks, Norman performs the investigation. He discovers a cliff behind the wall and the only way to escape is through a bridge.
- Norman returns to the house and tells what he discovered to Emma and Ray, returning the device and saying goodbye to them.
- Emma tries to disable Norman's transmitter, but he does not allow it.
- Isabella and Norman go to the Gate, where Norman meets Peter Ratri.
- Norman gets shipped to plantation Lambda-7214
- November 4
- Ray plans to set fire to the Grace Field House.
- Emma tells Phil the truth about the house, though he already had suspicions.
- Emma, Don and Gilda decide to flee only with children over the age of 4, planning to return in 2 years to look for those who stayed and the children of the other plants.
- Don and Gilda continued to train the children and collected all the things they needed, such as food, tools, medicines, etc. While Isabella's attention was focused on Emma.
- January 14
- January 15
- Ray turns 12 years old.
- At 00:00 sharp, Ray lights the Dining Room on fire.
- Ray and Emma cut their left ears off to fool Isabella.
- Emma, Ray, Don and Gilda and the children prepare to escape.
- Isabella alerts the Headquarters that there is an escape and the demons start moving to catch the children.
- The children are able to cross the chasm of the farm with ropes and escape successfully.
- January 15-21
- The children escape into the Demon Forest and get later attack by Demons.
- Ray tries to save the other children by leading the Demons to another direction.
- Emma and the others are saved by Mujika while Ray gets saved by Sonju.
- Mujika and Sonju appear to be friendly demons who refuse to eat humans because their belief refuses them to do so.
- Sonju tells Emma and Ray what is happening in the world, the history of humans and demons, and the promise sealed between them 1,000 years ago.
- The two demons teach the kids all kinds of survival tactics and how to hunt.
- The kids are later escorted to an underground passage and given directions on how to arrive at point B06-32.
- Before the kids go, Mujika tells Emma to search for the Seven Walls.
- After their escape, Sonju engages in battle with another demon and wins.
- January 21
- The children continue their 1-day journey to B06-32 through an underground passage in the Demon Forest.
- After walking for a long while they finally reach their destination point and discover that the Promised Pen functions as a key to Shelter B06-32: an underground shelter.
- In the underground shelter, the kids meet a fellow escapee who escaped from his own orphanage who threatens to kill Emma if the kids do not hand over the pen and leave the shelter.
- Emma overpowers the man, who collapses after having a sudden mental break-down.
- January 21-22
- The unnamed man is tied up and locked in the monitor room by the Children.
- January 22
- The unnamed man escaped from the monitor room by cutting himself loose with a hidden knife and heads towards the children.
- Ray starts reading multiple books in the archives and finds a letter signed by William Minerva in one of the books.
- Ray discovers an old inactive self-destruct system which Ray decides to repair.
- Emma and Ray want to go to A08-63 in search of William Minerva and decide to ask the unnamed man to help them go outside.
- The unnamed man rejects the children's call for help in their search of Minerva, which made Emma decide to use the repaired self-destruct system to blackmail the unnamed man into accepting the call for help.
- The unnamed man has no other choice than to accept the children's offer, which he does.
- January 22-25
- The children start reading books in the commission room and start planning and preparing for their journey to A08-63.
- January 25
- January 26
- This day is the planned departure day to point A08-63.
- Gilda tells to the unnamed man that if he doesn't come back with at least one of her siblings alive, she will personally destroy the shelter.
- Emma, Ray, and the unnamed man run through the desert and arrive at another demon forest.
- The unnamed man starts planning to kill one of Emma and Ray
- Inside the forest, they get attacked by a group of wild demons.
- Emma and Ray find out how to kill the demons.
- The trio manages to escape. At this point, Ray has used 67 bullets out of 100.
- January 26-28
- January 28
- Emma tries to talk with the unnamed man, but she gets kidnapped by the poachers.
- Emma wakes up in a strange village and, after using the pen, realizes that she is in A08-63, Goldy Pond.
- Emma meets Violet, who reveals to her that Goldy Pond is a top-secret hunting ground, owned by Lord Bayon.
- A music starts playing and the hunt begins.
- Emma saves Theo, Monica, and Jake from Luce and his servants. Emma also tries to kill Luce, throwing an axe to his eye, but Archduke Lewis blocks her attack.
- Archduke Lewis kills Monica and Jake, and spares Theo, only to send a message to Emma.
- The hunt ends, with 4 people killed by the poachers.
- Violet introduces Emma to her 8 comrades (Oliver is the group's leader), Adam and the only adult in Goldy Pond, Lucas. Violet also tells Emma that, aside from Emma, Adam, and Lucas, all the children came from a premium farm called Grand Valley.
- Emma tells Lucas that the unnamed man is still alive.
- Using the pen, Emma and Lucas unlock the William Minerva's secret door. Inside, they find a monitoring room and a strange golden lake, with a floating cabin in the middle of it.
- Emma and Lucas enter the cabin and try to activate an elevator but to no avail. However, a phone starts ringing and they listen to a recorded message left by William Minerva 15 years ago.
- Emma and Lucas find a pen cap inside an extra board of a drawer inside the cabin. The cap is a memory chip for the pen, which reveals new information, regarding how to cross between worlds, the meaning of the Seven Walls and Project Lambda 7214.
- Lucas confesses to Emma that he lied to Oliver's group, telling them that there is a human village somewhere.
- Emma and Lucas tell the truth to Oliver's group, and they decide that, at the next hunt, they are going to kill the poachers and destroy Goldy Pond.
- Ray and the unnamed man arrive at A08-63 and they prepare to break into Goldy Pond, which is underground.
- Somewhere else, Norman is revealed to be alive and well. He resides at plantation Lambda-7214, where he plans his escape.
- January 29
- The music starts playing in Goldy Pond and the hunt begins again. The children are surprised, but they manage to execute their plan, assuming their position just in time.
- Gillian and Nigel kill Luce and all his servants with their custom-made machine guns.
- Sonia and Sandy begin their fight with Nous and Nouma, which ends in Nouma getting shot and killed by Paula with a sniper.
- Zack and Pepe face off against Lord Bayon and his two servants. They end up killing the servants but Bayon manages to wound the two children, breaking Pepe's arm.
- Zack gives his special gun to Pepe and tells him to join Oliver and report the situation. Soon after, Zack gets severely wounded by Bayon.
- Pepe finds Emma and Oliver. After he explained everything, Pepe and Oliver organize a new plan to kill Bayon and they leave Emma alone.
- Emma begins her face off with Archduke Lewis. She proposes to the demon to play a game where he has to wait for 10 minutes before they start the hunt. Lewis accepts and starts waiting.
- Bayon surprises Gillian and Nigel with a surprise attack, which almost kills Gillian, but before Bayon can finish them off, the two are saved by an injured Pepe.
- Pepe and Nigel attract Bayon to a secret tunnel, where Bayon gets ambushed and killed by Lucas and Oliver. However, Oliver gets severely wounded and collapses.
- Meanwhile, Nous starts eating Nouma, resulting in the two merging with one another. The stronger version of Nous attacks the children, severely injuring Paula, Sonia, and Sandy. Violet, who witnessed the whole event happening, is then saved by Ray and Yugo. Yugo then shoots Nous dead.
- Back in the underground HQ of the Goldy Pond Resistance, Lucas gives medical aid to Gillian and Oliver. He then orders Nigel to go and help out Emma.
- Emma, Nigel, Adam, and Violet meet up with Ray and the Unnamed Man and begin their fight against Lewis.
- Lewis managed to severely injure Emma before being shot to death by Yugo.
- Goldy Pond is destroyed with a self-destruct mechanism and the children begin their journey to the shelter.
- Yugo and Emma arrive later that day in the shelter.
- February 19