|Manual of Style||Blocking Policy||Image Policy||Spoiler Policy||User Page Policy||Discussions Policy||Blog Policy|
- No use of vulgarities. If you really cannot help yourself, censor them with astericks (*). Racial slurs are also not allowed.
- No advertising of websites, items for sale, and one's personal content/website/social media (However, one can do so on his/her own profile page.)
- No spamming, no posting of repetitive/ duplicated blog posts or articles or comments.
- Sensitive/Controversial topics like racism, misogyny, religion, terrorism, one's political views etc. are STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED. Discussing about such topics will result in an IMMEDIATE BAN of your account.
- Do not upload any content (videos, images etc.) which contains gore, nudity, violence or pornography. Infringing of copyright material is also strictly prohibited.
- Fanarts and Fanfictions are also prohibited. But you can link them on your profile page.
- Strictly no vandalism of articles or another user's profile page.
- If you do not agree with another person's opinion, or you find an action/comment done by a user as offensive, DO NOT argue back, report to an admin to help you deal with that person. (We can block them if you wished to. :D )
- No sockpuppetry or additional accounts which are used for mischief.
- Do not create a discussion or blog post which got little to no relations to The Promised Neverland. Mentioning them is alright, but creating them as the sole purpose of the discussion/blog post is not allowed.
- One-time used images are STRICTLY not allowed in discussions (Example: Emojis, memes).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.