|Manual of Style||Blocking Policy||Image Policy||Spoiler Policy||User Page Policy||Discussions Policy||Blog Policy|
The following rules apply to all images uploaded to The Promised Neverland Wiki. For the appropriate usage of these images in articles, consult the corresponding section in the Manual of Style.
- Any image considered to be inappropriate (nudity, sexual activity, gore, etc.) is to be immediately deleted and, depending on the severity of the offense, the user may be blocked from editing the wiki.
- Only upload images that you are going to use (in articles, blogs, or forum), any images that are not used after 2 days of their upload will be deleted.
- Before getting an administrator/content moderator to delete an unused image, you must check if there is a page where it can be included, and include it if that is the case.
- Galleries do not count as a valid use by itself. Galleries are only a collection of images already used in other places.
- Any textboxes in images should be empty and any images with text outside a textbox should be in Japanese
- Images should not have watermarks of any kind on them.
- The only acceptable file formats are .png and .gif. Jpg images tend to have a lower quality than .png images
The image's filename should be a brief description of the action or character that the image is showcasing.
Examples of a bad filename:
Names with many numbers:
- Tumblr inline mpw7tvUe3c1qz4rgp.png
- Screenshot 2015-06-08 at 5.10.01 PM.png
- Ray is bae.png
- Best gal Emma.jpg
Examples of a good filename:
- Don 11 years old.png
- Chapter 1 Clean.png
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.