|Manual of Style||Blocking Policy||Image Policy||Spoiler Policy||User Page Policy||Discussions Policy||Blog Policy|
Blocking users is an effective method to prevent them from editing on The Promised Neverland Wiki. Blocks are use to prevent damage or destruction of articles, templates, categories etc., also to punish users.
Reasons for blocking
The administrators and the content moderators will only accept block users under the following criteria:
- The use of foul language like racial slurs and profanities.
- Vandalism of articles.
- Advertising illegal/adult websites.
- Defending a user who has been blocked/deserved to be blocked while providing an incoherent or ridiculous reason.
- Vandalism of the main page or the main page templates.
- Vandalism of user pages.
- Uploading inappropriate videos/images (pornography, gore, nudity etc.)
- Harrassing/cyber bullying other users. (We will look into the situation and might block you both if the harrassed user was the one who ignited the fight, but his/her block will be shorter, depending on the gravity of his/her actions.)
The person will be blocked if he/she violate any of these rules for the second time after the first warning is sent for a period of 1 month. However, if the person violated any of the rules highlighted in red, he/she will be blocked for a period of 3 months after a warning is sent.
Extension of Block
The duration of the block given should depend on the severity of the behavior and the likelihood of its repetition. However, the following should be kept in mind:
- In general, the first block should be of a reasonably short duration (either 1 month or 3 months), with the length increasing progressively every time a further block is required.
This page uses similar content from Attack on Titan Wiki, here is theirs.