The Premium Farms are farms that are made solely for the premium or high-end farming of human meat. The children at the premium farms are all very valuable, in contrast to the Factory Farms, which are for mass production of cheap meat. There are around 4 premium plantation farms, including the Grace Field House, while there are hundreds of Factory Farms.
The Premium Farms being built is a product of the "Promise" between the Demons and the Ratri family. While there are hundreds of Factory Farms, which are for mass production of cheap meat, there are only a handful of Premium Farms. The orphans in the Factory Farms are kept in poor conditions and are barely alive, while the orphans in the Premium Farms are raised in a good and safe environment so they can grow up healthily, develop a smart brain, and make a good meal for the demons.
The children at the Premium Farms are all valuable, in contrast to the children at the Factory Farms. The meat sold from the Premium Farms are of high quality and are sold at hefty prices to the Demons, or are saved for the demon king to consume.
Life at the orphanage
- Before the kids are sent to the farms, they receive Transmitters inside their ears so that the Mama of their respective farms can use her Radar to locate their current location.
- The children have enough toys and books to lead a happy and normal life; a library is also available to study in.
- Only sumptuous and gourmet meals are served inside these orphanages.
- The children are required to take daily tests. This is a substitute for a real school and prepares the children for life outside of the orphanage. It is later revealed that the tests are necessary to make the children's brains delicious for the demons to consume.Citation needed
- The children are free to play and anything they want after their tests, except wandering to the gates.Citation needed
- The children have a specific sleep routine, where they always wake up at 6 am.Citation needed
- All the uniforms are white.
- Emma and Ray notice that the house (including the forest) is a cage surrounded by a wall.
- Only kids who are 6 or older get shipped out.
- The shipment order is based on scores: the highest score is 300 and the closer an orphan gets to the 300 mark, the longer it takes to get shipped out when the orphan is older, like Emma.
- There is a shipment at least once every two months.
- The maximum age for the shipping date is different, depending on the farm.
IQ Test & Scores
- The kids in the farms take tests daily. The highest score an orphan can get is 300.
- If a child scores lower than 120, the shipping date will be hastened.
- The shipping order of all the children is based on how high they score on the IQ test.
|Premium Farms||Grace Field House · Glory Bell · Grand Valley · Goodwill Ridge|
|Other Farms||Λ7214 · Factory Farms|
|Others||Demon World · Shelter B06-32 · Golden Lake · Goldy Pond · Paradise Hideout · Seven Walls|