|• Characteristics •|
|Age|| 16 (by 2046)|
17 (by 2047)
|• Professional Information •|
|Affiliation||The Paradise Hideout|
|Prev. Affiliation|| Grand Valley (Shipped out)|
Goldy Pond (Escaped)
Goldy Pond Resistance (Disbanded)
Shelter B06-32 (Escaped)
|• Relationships •|
|Allies||Goldy Pond Resistance members, Emma, Ray, Mister†, Lucas†|
|Enemies||Bayon† , Leuvis, Luce† , Nous† , Nouma† , the demons, Andrew†|
|• Debuts •|
Not much is currently known about Pepe's history and background, but it was mentioned how he arrived in Goldy Pond recently.
Pepe and Zack are assigned to keep Bayon busy during the uprising. Leaving an injured Zack, he runs into Nigel and Gillian in Bayon's clutches. He distracts Bayon and carries Gillian to safety.
Later on, he helps Emma electrocute Leuvis.
Pepe has dark skin and dark hair worn in a ponytail. He has some kind of circular scar around his left eye. In 2047, Pepe's hair has became significantly longer.
Pepe is hardworking, resourceful and confident. Like all the other kids in Goldy Pond, he cares deeply for his comrades and hates to see them injured.
Skills and Abilties
Pepe is very skilled at cooking.
Pepe was shown to be on good terms with them despite how he only joined not long ago, implying how he managed to befriend and bond with them easily and faced no issue working with his team members.
Emma and Pepe do not interact much during their time in Goldy Pond. Nevertheless, the two beared no ill intentions towards each other and managed to get along easily, as Pepe was optimistic towards Emma when she first joined the team.
- Pepe is really sensitive to heat, which is ironic since he possesses excellent culinary skills, which involves lots of exposure to heat that is conducted during cooking.
- When Kaiu Shirai was asked whether Pepe, Lucas, Zack, and Nigel are named after famous soccer players (since "Pepe" is a common name among soccer players), Shirai instead responds how Pepe's name comes from The Muppets show.
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 102
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 88, page ??
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Questionnaire #7