It consisted of five Plantation Farms, a headquarter and a central area that connects the Plantations and the HQ. It is formed in a hexagonal shape.After the fire and destruction of plantation 3, Grace Field House only consists of four plantations.
The entire complex is surrounded by walls. Beyond the walls lies a deep cliff. Both act as security measures to prevent the children inside from escaping.  The only known practical way to leave the complex is by using bridges that connect the HQ to the outside world.
Bayon and the government of demons held a meeting, discussing how they should consume orphans when they are forbidden to do so after the Ratri clan's proposal of a treaty. Bayon came out with the solution of building the farms to "cultivate" the young of the humans so to satisfy the demons' need of consuming human flesh, as well as to comply with The Promise. Therefore, Bayon's solution was accepted and included as part of the treaty.
The Signing of The TreatyA proposal —otherwise known as The Promise— was formed by the first head of the Ratri family. It declared that "humans and demons are restricted from further hunting." Not long after, the world was broken into two — one side belonging to the demons while the other belongs to the humans.
Birth of the 5 Premium Farms
Afterward, humans gave some of their children to the demons as a parting gift when they fled from the demon world. The children were later kept in "plantations" (institutions that take care of the children) as livestock for the demons to consume.
Thousands of such plantations held offsprings of humans who were kept in poor conditions, as the offsprings never got proper education or food, they are known as Factory Farms.
Premium Farms, on the other side of the spectrum, are farms that are solely made for premium or high-end farming of human meat. The children at the premium farms are all valuable, in contrast to Factory Farms, which are for mass production of cheap meat, the meat sold from the premium farms are of high quality and are sold at hefty prices to the Demons, or are saved for the demon king to consume. Four of these five farms are – Grand Valley, Glory Bell, Goodwill Ridge and Grace Field.
The Grace Field House is a European style, three stories tall building with blue roofs and light orange walls. Inside the house consists of a cafeteria, an infirmary, bedrooms, a library, the test room and Isabella's office.
A room hidden from the orphans, located within the adjacent walls of the orphans' bedrooms served as a headquarters for the caretaker, Isabella, to access.
Surrounding the house is a vast, grassy field which reached out to a small forest where the orphans would use to play a game of tag with, and a gate which serves as the entrance to the house, and a linkway to the Premium Farms' headquarters.
A few areas surrounding the perimeter of the complex is considered to be a deep cliff. However, evidence showed later in the story that it is in fact in the middle of a forested area of demon domain, called the Demon World#Demon Forest. There is also a pathway to the human world inside the farm.
These tests are given daily in order to polish the brains of the children.
- Main article: Transmitters
Transmitters are microscopic crawlers that are stapled into the ears of all the orphans in the Grace Field House. Their true form is unknown because they are not externally visible. The use of this transmitter helps a caretaker to track down the whereabouts of an orphan via a radar.
A disadvantage of a transmitter is that it would be useless if the host is near the gate or the wall which surrounds an orphanage, as it would eventually lose its signal.
The transmitter will also be useless if the device – invented by Ray – is applied onto the ear of an orphan which contains the transmitter, the device could cripple the transmitters and render them useless. It was crafted by Ray using parts of an instant camera, an old video game console, an iPod and other gifts which he received from Isabella for being obedient to her as her spy.Citation needed
- Main article: Radar
The radar is a small, technological device used by the caretakers in the Premium Farm. The radar can locate orphans who have the transmitters implemented into their body, specifically the back of their ears for the orphans in Grace Field. The radars are designed to be light and durable for the caretakers to carry around. They took the appearance of a pocket watch.
Children are shipped out between the ages 6 and 12. The age also determines the rank of its quality with 6 being the lowest, and the normal quality.
The test scores determine the shipment date orders. After the children reaches the age of 6, the lowest scores will be shipped out first. Those who have full scores will be shipped out no matter what once they turn 12.
Test scores determine the shipment date orders because of the size of their brains. The more developed brain the better, thus qualifying as the highest rank.
They are shipped out at night of the day of their 12th birthday or when their shipment date has been decided.
Appointing Girls as Caretakers
Girls who are 12 years old and clear a set of successful requirements are given two options: One is to be killed and the other is working as a caretaker.
One must have satisfactory grades and a recommendation from their own Mama in order to be appointed as a caretaker.
Microchips are embedded to the young girls who are willing to become be a caretaker. It is embedded in their hearts and are programmed to send an electric shock to their hearts if they take a step outside of their grounds. It is also programmed to send an alert to the higher-ups if the hearts stops on its own for varying reasons.
Employees & Orphans
- Grandmother - Head of the Grace Field House
- William Minerva - Author of all the books in Plant 3 (Formerly)
- Numerous unnamed employees and subordinates
Plantation 3 (Formerly)
- In William Minerva's Promised Pen, the location of the Grace Field House is 00-00.
- The orphans from Grace Field are identified by a 5 digit ID number tattooed onto their necks. It is possible that these numbers are allocated serially and are meant to be read from right to left
- Isabella is the oldest known orphan from Grace Field and has the ID 73584 (48537). Krone is the next oldest and has the ID 18684 (48681). Emma, Norman and Ray are the same age and have IDs 63194 (49136), 22194 (49122) and 81194 (49118) respectively. From this it can be deduced that Ray is the eldest, followed by Norman and Emma.
- Isabella and Krone have an age gap of 5 years (2014 vs 2019) and their IDs are 150 digits apart. This suggests that Grace Field harvests 30 children annually; each house harvests 6 children annually, or one every 2 months. This is consistent with the "adoption" of a child every two months. Extrapolating further, Grace Field would've been in operation for about 1,638 years when Emma was born.
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 60, page 7
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 20, page 16
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 29, Page 13
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 29, Page 11
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 29, page 14
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 84, pages 10-11
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 47 pages 8
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 67, Page 11-12
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 50, Page 9
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 1
- ↑ The Promised Neverland Manga: Chapter 29, page 13
|Premium Farms||Grace Field House · Glory Bell · Grand Valley · Goodwill Ridge|
|Other Farms||Λ7214 · Factory Farms|
|Others||Demon World · Shelter B06-32 · Golden Lake · Goldy Pond · Paradise Hideout|