- According to Sonju, seems the world has been like this for quite a long time. -Ray's wondering if they re possibly not on Earth or if they're not in 2046 but Sonju confirms they are indeed in the earth and in 2046.
- Sonju starts to relate the story.
- "Demons" were not initially running farms and eating humans, humans used to hunt demons with spears and bows.
- Demons and humans were hating each other and there used to be many conflicts.
- One day, humans made an offer, they proposed to demons to stop hunting humans and conversely. and to divide the world into 2 places one for demons the other for humans (not sure about this part)
- So everything started with this promise
- seems the place where they are is the demon's place. Seems it was where Emma and co ancestors, were living initially before the division of the world. (not sure of this part)
- Those demons who promised not to hunt humans anymore, used those remaining humans for farming and so on.
- around a thousand years have passed since this agreement.
- this story gave Emma and Ray high hopes to find the human living part of the world.
- But Sonju explained that it's impossible to cross the border between the 2 worlds (you can neither enter nor get out from each of the worlds, seemingly)
- Emma thanks him and said she'll find a way home!
- because everything they get in GF house, books and toys etc. were from the human world.
- Emma believes that Minerva is the only person that can travel between the 2 worlds.
- Emma and Ray swear they will find William and escape this world.
In this chapter we have the following Research Elements:
- The cover page is a homage to One Piece's 20th anniversary.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.