Emma tells the group their discoveries, and before she can explain more, Andrew and his team finally found their shelter.
October 2047. While Pepe and Rossi monitors the shelter's surroundings, the rest listens to Emma and the others' story on what they found.
Turns out they found the temple at the second possible location. The temple has six small barred towers. Each of the towers have altars and relics of demons.
- The first one has a demon statue holding a faceless human bridal style while Vida surrounds it's feet.
- The second has a painting of the same "eye," in Emma's necklace, around it are food offerings and a single Vida.
- The third has a parchment of what demons will evolve into if they eat a certain organism.
- The fourth has a small altar, and in the middle is the same "eye."
- The fifth has a rectangular box with demonic writing in paper wrapped around it.
- And the sixth has a demon with a body of a human sitting around food offerings. On top of it is a hanging "eye."
Ray then looked up to find a painting of "The Day and the Night." The others then went back and looked at the ceiling of the other towers. One the painting of the "Golden Waters." And if they picture all the six paintings together, and they will find how to get in. They can reach the place of Night and Day and remake the promise.
To reach the place of Night and Day, Emma revealed that they need Golden Water, which she has in a glass jar. But before she can explain further, Pepe came in and told everyone to run now.
There was an explosion and Andrew and his team finally found the escaped cattle children.